Friday, August 28, 2015

My Birthday Celebration!!!

Hello!!  
I had a great 27th birthday thanks to my sweet husband and many other people!


August 10th was my first day of work at Northridge and it was a work day in my classroom.  The day went well but I was especially excited to eat at the Mexican restaurant in Newton that evening!  When I got home I had 2 very sweet gifts waiting for me on the coffee table with a sweet card from my hubby :)  He also surprised me with flowers!


My friend, Rachel also got me a beautiful rose and sneakily delivered a cake from my mom and dad in VA!!  That was a great surprise!



Our meal was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!  And our waitress was my good friend and Co-worker from Cooper, so she treated us extra special! :)


Even a sombrero, a surprise face splat, and a BIG bowl of pico-de-gallo/guacamole.


 To continue my birthday, my mom sent a care package with some VA friends who were in the Hesston area over that next weekend!  Homemade granola, zucchini bread, and a cute necklace!!  THANKS MOM and Aunt Jewel!!!


Workout clothes + necklace = not how I would normally wear these together


Another gift that came at the perfect time was this apple from my Aunt Jewel.  

"Teacher's busy...Take a Number!!!"


Thank you everyone for making me feel special, even thought I couldn't see my family!
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment