Sunday, July 28, 2013

Getting Crafty

Say hello to my new little friends!  These guys are going to be used in my new classroom :)  I got this idea because my mom ALWAYS has finger puppets in her church bag for all of her little kids.  They love playing with them, especially Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf!  I also started this project because I don't really want to do any of my school curriculum reading...ha!   Anyways, I thought farm animals would be great for preschoolers!  Plus we can sing songs with them on our fingers!  I really want to make multiple of each animal so that every kid can have a choice.  If you have any suggestions for a certain animal, please let me know!  (Aaron thinks the 2 small pigs look like kittens...maybe I need to use the same shape but make some gray and black kitties! ha)  Oh and that black thing in the bottom left corner is an unfinished penguin.  
Enjoy!

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment