Monday, March 14, 2016

Growing baby boy bump!

Hello all!
In the past couple of months the baby has been growing and is healthy!  Here's a few pictures so that you can see the progression!  I am currently in my 28th week, and beginning the 3rd trimester.  Our baby boy is well loved already!  I am also going to add where each picture was taken so that I have a record later on.

Christmas 2015 - Hesston, KS

Christmas 2015 - Zion Menn. Church

S. Weaver St. front porch
(The dress was a Christmas gift from Aaron!)

Hesston, KS
(Wearing maternity clothes from my sister-in-law, Danielle)

Gender reveal!

Hesston, KS

Hesston, KS

Hesston, KS

Garden City, KS
(Aaron's parent's backyard)

S. Weaver St. backyard

S. Weaver St. front porch

Hesston, KS
(Dresses are the most comfortable these days)

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment