Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hesston Barn Sale & family gathering - Oct. 2015

I will start this post by saying how much I appreciate my friend, Rachel Jennings.  She was one of my first friends I made after moving to Kansas.  She is so good at making friends and including people in fun activities.  She is so bubbly and I am so happy we still are friends, even though we don't work together at the preschool anymore.  

Anyways, this was our 2nd annual Hesston Barn Sale trip!  Yay for Fall, antiques, pumpkins, cinnamon rolls, red barns, crowds of people, and good company!  I love this time of year!  







After we had fun at the Barn Sale - Aaron drove us to Salina, Kansas for a Billings family reunion.  We went to one 2 years ago, and thought we should show our faces.  Aaron's sisters weren't able to make it, but we still had fun hanging out with Aaron's parents and seeing his aunts, uncles, and cousins.  


Happy October!
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment