Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What's new at our house?

One week ago we decided to take the plunge and get a dog!  Now you may be asking yourself, Maria with a dog?  Yes.  In fact, I have overcome most of my fear of dogs since my younger years.  This pup is so well trained, loving, and playful!  (Thanks to Danielle and Bryan Stucky!)


We walked to the Hesston Library and the boys rested while I went inside.


Always eager to play!


Oh, and did you know that Kansas has had NON-STOP thunderstorms this summer?  Here is a picture of the Billings' backyard.  It was literally a lake, along with every field in South Central Kansas.  We like the rain, but oh my goodness!


And finally, a tasty treat for your eyes!  
My mom's recipe for Busy Day Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream!


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment